Less Photos /\
1595 Liege Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2300417
1595 Liege Dr
Home Description: 1595 Liege Dr
MODERN ELEGANCE IN MACDONALD HIGHLANDS-Trilevel Custom Home. Natural elements elevated throughout the property. Tremendous sweepimg views of the glittering Las Vegas Strip, Valley, Canyons, & Mountains from every room. Ultimate outdoor living, multiple terraced balcony's with lounging areas, fire features, newly renovated disappearing edge pool/spa day club and ultra lounge. Experience the desert sunsets and vista's from the outdoor dining space. Entertainer's Dream! Chef's kitchen with dual islands, Wolf and SubZero appliances, 2 dishwashers, coffee bar, european cabinets, climate controlled wine room, full wet bar, movie theatre. Primary suite with fireplace, balcony, dual closets, and "morning kitchen" feature. Lovely home office/den. Tons of natural light in this home. Located behind a second security gate for added privacy on a serene cul de sac. Yet only 15 minutes from thee Strip & Airport. Incredible interior, architecture and artistry.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, GASHTD, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Country Club, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Accessibility
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $4,950,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||24X20||Sitting Room|
- Property Features: Elevator
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 35719
- Acres: 0.820
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Built-In Barbecue, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (62.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $808/sqft,
which is 55.1% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1595 Liege Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1595 Liege Dr
For Sale Near: 1595 Liege Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$23,842*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$12,832
- Association Fee:$272 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Key Realty Southwest LLC, Adrienne Pearson.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2300417) located at 1595 Liege Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-371-0950
1595 Liege Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6124 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,950,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Tranquil Rim Ct in Henderson is listed at $3,250,000.
This home on 1595 Liege Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palisades and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2300417 has been posted on this site since 6/2/2021 (23 days ago).