Less Photos /\
1869 Desert Forest Way Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2302035
PENDING as of 6/4/2021 -
1869 Desert Forest Way
Home Description: 1869 Desert Forest Way
**highly Sought After Beautiful, Spacious Single Story Home Nestled In The Heart Of Family Friendly Green Valley Ranch!**top Notch 5 Star Rated Schools!**come And Relax In Your One Story, 3 Beds And A Den, 2 Baths, 3 Car Garage. Open Floorplan W/2 Tone Paint & Ceiling Fans Thru. This Home Has Vaulted Ceilings & Living Room/Formal Dining Room Combo. Family Room Has A Built-in Gas Fireplace For Those Cold Winter Nights. Kitchen Has Newer Appliances. Master Bedroom Retreat With En-suite Bath Has Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Large Walk-in Closet And A Sliding Glass Door Leading To The Backyard Patio. Den With Window Could Be Turned Into A 4th Bedroom. Shady, Nicely Landscaped Backyard With A Large Covered Patio Has Mountain Views Of Macdonald Highlands And A Bbq For Cookouts. The Backyard Is Great For Entertaining! Convenient Location Within Walking Distance Of Lush Parks. Close To Green Valley Ranch Casino And "the District" Shopping/Entertainment Plaza.*make It Yours Today!*
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12X14||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||12X13||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||17X20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18X13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X13||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$745,506 (65.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $223/sqft,
which is 37.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1869 Desert Forest Way Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1869 Desert Forest Way
For Sale Near: 1869 Desert Forest Way
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,123
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Lauren Woollard.
1869 Desert Forest Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2020 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12 Spur Cross Cir in Henderson is listed at $440,000.
This home on 1869 Desert Forest Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Paseo Verde Twilight, Jubilee Heights and Paradise Point are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2302035 has been posted on this site since 6/2/2021 (61 days ago).