Less Photos /\
1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2302329
1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct
Home Description: 1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct
Location! Location! Location! Within walking distance to the desirable "District" at Green Valley Ranch. Conveniently located for easy access to I 215, airport & Las Vegas Strip. Henderson is one of the most sought after locations in the Las Vegas Valley. This gated community is nestled amongst beautiful parks, trails and is within one of the top rated school districts in the city. This stunning home is loaded with custom upgrades, including an entertainers dream backyard, including professional landscaping, sparkling pool & spa, water fountains, built in kitchen and TV station. Courtyard leads to a breathtaking entrance with sweeping staircase, Grand Fireplace, custom stonework. Too much to list... A must see property to be fully appreciated.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Atrium(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $999,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||12X11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||15X12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||18X28||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||13X20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||18X19||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|2nd Bedroom||12X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14X17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||10X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (85.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $285/sqft,
which is 27.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct
For Sale Near: 1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,816*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,936
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Cjay Urichuk.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2302329) located at 1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-371-0950
1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3503 sqft and
is currently priced at $999,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1636 Orange Daisy Pl in Henderson is listed at $490,000.
This home on 1964 Larkspur Ranch Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Gibson South, Terrazzo and Trovas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2302329 has been posted on this site since 6/5/2021 (20 days ago).