Less Photos /\
2824 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117 MLS 2297968
2824 High Sail Ct
Home Description: 2824 High Sail Ct
Modern Entertainers Paradise. Newly remodeled resort style home located in the center of town (Sahara/Ft. Apache). Private LAKEFRONT/dock. Floor to ceiling water views throughout this bright and airy home with opulent finishes. Luxury estate on a very large lot featuring a commercial style kitchen, two double-sided interior/exterior fireplaces, two hot/cold outdoor showers. Flex theater space. Indoor/outdoor living. Exterior features a large dedicated garden area, a BBQ/bar lakeside, mature giant trees and four patios. Kayak and paddle board from YOUR OWN BACKYARD. Have YOUR OWN boat. This astonishing gated Summerlin adjacent home is surrounded by walking trails, and private sports courts. Smart home features include optional changing accent lighting. Circular arrival drive. Exterior parking for 10+. Primary retreat with extensive lake views, sauna, private/secret office space or dream closet. Too much to list. A rare find to be able to live lakeside in the middle of town. A must see.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Gated, Jogging, Security, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Intercom, Paneling
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,SAUNA,STEAM
Available now at $2,790,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||14x15||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Sauna, Steam Shower|
|Dining Room||15x22||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||23x22||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vented Outside|
|Living Room||42x18||Entry Foyer, Front, Sunken, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||29x20||Balcony, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||18x20||Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x20||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x21||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||12x14||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Lake Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 20909
- Acres: 0.480
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Lake View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$911,704 (67.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $575/sqft,
which is 57.9% less than similar homes
in the 89117 zip code.
2824 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2824 High Sail Ct
For Sale Near: 2824 High Sail Ct
- Elementary K-2:Christensen MJ
- Elementary 3-5:Christensen MJ
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Spring Valley HS
- Approx Payment:$13,438*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,694
- Association Fee:$440 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC, Zar A Zanganeh.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2297968) located at 2824 High Sail Ct Las Vegas NV 89117, call: 702-371-0950
2824 High Sail Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 4856 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,790,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2860 Mountain Mist Ct in Las Vegas is listed at $985,000.
This home on 2824 High Sail Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Westlake Oakey, Jason Court Estates and Laguna Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2297968 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2021 (21 days ago).