Less Photos /\
2840 Soaring Peak Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2283744
PENDING as of 4/2/2021 -
2840 Soaring Peak Ave
Home Description: 2840 Soaring Peak Ave
Gorgeous Estate W/Spectacular Views of the Las Vegas Strip, City & Mountains! Courtyard Entry w/Fireplace! Resort Style Backyard is an Entertainer’s Dream! 5 Bedrms, 4 Full Baths & One 3/4 Bath in Main House + 1 Bed Casita w/Full Bath & Walk-in Closet! Gated Community! Pool, Spa, Waterfalls, Outdoor Kitchen, Built-in BBQ, Approx 1,400 sq. ft. of shaded areas, 2 Cabanas w/firepits, ceiling fans, outdoor shower, game portico, pool table, bar + much more! Dramatic Entry & flowing layout! Formal Living & Dining Room & Separate Family Room! Gourmet Eat-in Kitchen Feautures built-in Gas Stove on Huge Island w/Breakfast Bar, Wet Bar, Wine Rack, Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Stone Tile Backsplash, Loads of Custom Cabinetry & Large Walk-in Pantry! Over $400,000 in Custom, High-end Finishes and $57K in paid off solar for energy efficiency! Great open floor plan w/separate entry casita/guesthouse! Huge Media room/game room upstairs w/Brightline Projector! Convenient Upstairs Laundry!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||12x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||16x20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Sunken|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x18||Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|5th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,336,637 (79.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $279/sqft,
which is 39.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2840 Soaring Peak Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2840 Soaring Peak Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,261*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,735
- Association Fee:$99 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Merri Perry.
2840 Soaring Peak Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4658 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,299,987
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1529 Villa Rica Dr in Henderson is listed at $2,450,000.
This home on 2840 Soaring Peak Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Provence Country Club and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2283744 has been posted on this site since 4/2/2021 (79 days ago).