Less Photos /\
2930 Maffie St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2301774
PENDING as of 6/5/2021 -
2930 Maffie St
Home Description: 2930 Maffie St
Beautiful Jefferson has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with lots of upgrades and tons of curb appeal. There are real stone trimming on the front of the house. Walkway has new pavers leading to an elegant front door with new stained glass insert. Inside you will find new engineered hardwood flooring throughout; upgraded noiseless ceiling fans; new shutters on all windows and sliding door. There are security films on all windows, and an upgraded burglar alarm equipment and video doorbell. Kitchen has new stainless appliances, subway tile backspalsh, granite counters. Large walk-in closet in master bedroom is designed by California Closets; with mirrored sliding doors. Second bedroom is on opposite side of the house for privacy. Garage has heavy duty silent door with keypad, remote and 8 large floor to ceiling California Closets. Landscaped backyard is fully fenced and gated, with large area of artificial turf, and extended patio. Owner also put in new AC; new irrigation system, new RO and softener.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||13x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$621,356 (44.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $282/sqft,
which is 5.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2930 Maffie St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2930 Maffie St
For Sale Near: 2930 Maffie St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,071*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,193
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Laura Au-Yeung.
2930 Maffie St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1524 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2237 Valley Falls Way in Henderson is listed at $529,900.
This home on 2930 Maffie St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terracina, Solera At Anthem and Iron Mountain Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2301774 has been posted on this site since 6/5/2021 (15 days ago).