Less Photos /\
3005 Via Meridiana Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2289950
PENDING as of 4/29/2021 -
3005 Via Meridiana
Home Description: 3005 Via Meridiana
The instant you walk through the door, the wide open spaces demand your attention. From the spaciousness of the floor plan (built as a single story with the optional loft added during construction), to the wall of windows that pull your focus to the incredible sweeping views of mountains and sky. Feel the love. Walk outside and grab a seat by the pool. Enjoy the views of the golf course and sunsets. Let your eyes feast on the plants, flowers and trees that are thoughtfully placed and nurtured throughout the yard. You are home!
This home is owned by the original owner who carefully selected the elevated home site. They added the loft upgrade where one can sit and enjoy the views through the wall of windows from inside on cold wintry days and hot summer days.
The interior finishes include top of the line cabinets, high end crown moulding and baseboards, granite and marble in kitchens and baths. A beautiful slate floor throughout feels both warm and cool at the same time! You are home.
- Pool: GASHTD, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Pet Park
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||14x19||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||10x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub|
|Dining Room||10x12||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bedroom||19x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door|
|4th Bedroom||19x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Portico, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$916,800 (26.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 1.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3005 Via Meridiana Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3005 Via Meridiana
For Sale Near: 3005 Via Meridiana
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,492*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,807
- Association Fee:$185 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Americana, Sandra M McBride.
3005 Via Meridiana, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2697 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 852 Roanhorse Ln in Henderson is listed at $585,000.
This home on 3005 Via Meridiana has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Desert Cove and The District are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2289950 has been posted on this site since 4/29/2021 (52 days ago).