Less Photos /\
3063 Evening Mist Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2294603
PENDING as of 5/14/2021 -
3063 Evening Mist Ave
Home Description: 3063 Evening Mist Ave
Gorgeous remodeled home, in the highly sought after Seven Hills community. Stunning kitchen with custom backsplash and oversized island featuring cabinets on all sides for extra storage and an under counter ice machine. Kitchen is also equipped with an instant hot water heater and reverse osmosis system. Beautiful flooring throughout the house. New countertops and cabinetry in all of the bathrooms. House has been freshly painted and has brand new 5.5” baseboards. Smart features include electric vehicle charger in the garage, Ecobee thermostats, and Arlo security system and smart doorbell. Garage includes a swamp cooler to help keep it cool in the hot summer, and overhead storage racks for extra storage space. This house is located at the top of the neighborhood resulting in minimal traffic flow, and is adjacent to the walking trail entrance leading to all of the amazing trails and parks Seven Hills has to offer.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Atrium(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Kitchen
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, QUARTZ, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Dogrun
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Brick
- Garage: Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Electric Car Hookup, Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$949,328 (31.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $262/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3063 Evening Mist Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3063 Evening Mist Ave
For Sale Near: 3063 Evening Mist Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,467*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,223
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place, Coleen Whetman.
3063 Evening Mist Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2744 sqft and
is currently priced at $719,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 844 Veramar Ct in Henderson is listed at $700,000.
This home on 3063 Evening Mist Ave has decreased in price by $30,099 and the last change was on 6/9/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Cove, Granite Hills and The District are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2294603 has been posted on this site since 5/14/2021 (35 days ago).