Less Photos /\
546 Eagle Perch Pl Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2298765
PENDING as of 5/28/2021 -
546 Eagle Perch Pl
Home Description: 546 Eagle Perch Pl
Breathtaking views from this well-maintained Terravita model in Sun City MacDonald Ranch! Extremely popular floorplan features attached casita (with private entrance from the front courtyard). Main living space enjoys an open-concept floorplan with an abundance of natural light. Chef's kitchen with spacious island, loads of cabinet space, and cozy breakfast nook. Generously-sized primary bedroom with en suite bath, walk-in closet, and access to the enclosed covered patio - with mountain views that are sure to impress! Nearly new systems throughout (AC and water heater) for ease of maintenance. Age-Qualified Sun City MacDonald homeowners enjoy community pool & spa, bocce ball, pickle ball, tennis, fitness facility, clubhouse, and much more - all with easy access to shopping, dining, and the famous Las Vegas Strip!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, PICBLCOU, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$741,018 (41.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 24.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
546 Eagle Perch Pl Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 546 Eagle Perch Pl
For Sale Near: 546 Eagle Perch Pl
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,525
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Redfin, Shay Stein Fillinger.
546 Eagle Perch Pl, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2165 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 910 Jasmine Star Ct in Henderson is listed at $600,000.
This home on 546 Eagle Perch Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Brighton, Paradise Point and Montana At La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2298765 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2021 (21 days ago).