Less Photos /\
675 Scenic Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2294727
PENDING as of 5/14/2021 -
675 Scenic Rim Dr
Home Description: 675 Scenic Rim Dr
Beautiful Modern & Smart Custom with Sweeping Strip, City, Golf & Mountain Views. High Quality finishes and Timeless Design-Build throughput by Sun West Custom Homes. Glass Wine Cellar, Billiard/Media Room, Wine & Whiskey Bar, Office, Under-lite Onyx Powder Room, Custom Wolf Chef’s Kitchen with Sublime Custom Cabinetry. Strip View Oversized Master Bedroom w/ Gorgeous Walk-in Shower, Spa Bath, Pivot Door, Full Height Glass Pocket Doors, Control 4 Smart Home Technology & Automation, Stone Accent Wall/Surround Linear Fireplace, LED Lighting, Auto Shades. Surround Sound. Infinity Pool, Spa and Wet Deck. Built in BBQ Outdoor Kitchen. Views, Views, Views. Coveted MacDonald Highlands Location Location Location. A Must See and Won’t Last Long!
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||20x30||Both Up & Down, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x20||Balcony, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (50.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $713/sqft,
which is 49.1% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
675 Scenic Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 675 Scenic Rim Dr
For Sale Near: 675 Scenic Rim Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$18,062*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$14,529
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
675 Scenic Rim Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5260 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,750,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Tranquil Rim Ct in Henderson is listed at $3,250,000.
This home on 675 Scenic Rim Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Roma Hills and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2294727 has been posted on this site since 5/14/2021 (42 days ago).