Less Photos /\
697 Dragon Peak Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2185970
PENDING as of 3/27/2020 -
697 Dragon Peak
Home Description: 697 Dragon Peak
NEW Modern 1 Story fm The Richard Luke Five Star Collection at MacDonald Highlands. Courtyard, Starlights,Theater,Office,Wine Bar,Wine Cellar,Casita, Art Gallery, Private Lanai, Open Floor Plan, 15’Ceilings, Pocket Doors/Walls, Linear AC, Porcelain Floors, Wolf & SubZero Kitchen, Contemporary Cabinets & Counters,Infinity Pool, Wet-deck, Spa.2 Fire Lounges,Gated 10 Car Garage/Detached RV /Mancave. Strip, Golf, City & Mntn Views.Completion Q4 2022.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Other
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,STEAM,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||30x52||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bath||21x13||Make Up Table, Steam Shower, Tub|
|Master Bedroom||24x19||Custom Closet, Downstairs, Dressing Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||17x17||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x17||Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||18x17||Custom Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 24394
- Acres: 0.560
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: TO BE BUILT
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Detached, RV Garage
- Garage Spots: 10
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (61.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $782/sqft,
which is 53.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
697 Dragon Peak Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 697 Dragon Peak
For Sale Near: 697 Dragon Peak
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$23,360*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,911
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
697 Dragon Peak, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6200 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,850,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1635 Liege Dr in Henderson is listed at $2,350,000.
This home on 697 Dragon Peak has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palisades and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2185970 has been posted on this site since 3/27/2020 (455 days ago).