Less Photos /\
700 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2370721
700 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 700 Dragon Peak Dr
STRIP VIEWS from 3 BEDROOMS, OFFICE, GREAT ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, BAR, ENTRY, POOL/SPA! Drywall phase/estimated completion 12/31/22. List Price for land & construction to date $4,792,203 cash to close escrow; then Buyer assumes construction contract $1,007,797 to complete home ($5,800,000 total) and select remaining finishes. Corner lot with Strip, Entire Valley, City Lights, Red Rock Mountain, Sunrise Mountain views! In Dragon Reserve, additional gate within the guard-gated community. 5,970sf, 5-car garage, 4-bed, 5-bath, 2-fireplaces, office, dining room w/ refrigerated wine wall. Five Star Luxury Private Member's Only Country Club. MacDonald Highlands Lifestyle Amenities: Championship Golf Course, Fitness Center, Pickleball, Tennis & Swim Complex, Clubhouse, Bar & Dining. MacDonald Highlands is known for the most spectacular panoramic views of the entire city. All photos virtually staged. Includes 1-Year Sport/Social membership to DragonRidge Country Club.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Concierge, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Fire Sprinklers
- Flooring: Carpet, Porcelain
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Loope, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $4,792,203
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||21x22||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||17x17||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||23x24||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||24x29||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Primary Bedroom||19x22||Balcony, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x14||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x14||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x14||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 21344
- Acres: 0.490
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Strip View
- Building: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Front Yard Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 5
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,969,227 (58.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $803/sqft,
which is 47.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
700 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 700 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 700 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$23,082*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,749
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$125 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MacDonald Highlands Realty LLC, Nicole A MacDonald.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2370721) located at 700 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-371-0950
700 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5970 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,792,203
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1500 Dragon Glen Dr in Henderson is listed at $2,390,000.
This home on 700 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch, Palisades and La Luz are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2370721 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2022 (138 days ago).