Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2274174
For Your Consideration: Presenting: The Jewel Of The Desert. An Extraordinary lifestyle awaits w/ this once in a lifetime 14,000+ sq ft exclusive residence. Located in the Prestigious Guard Gated MacDonald Highlands, overlooking Dragon Ridge GC, w/ Stunning views of the Vegas Strip & the entire Valley. This premium lot (approx. 2 acres gives this home- total privacy. Jaw dropping resort style backyard w/2 pools, spas, 7 waterfalls with a Ben Hogan replica bridge. Endless luxuries, remarkable details & comforts designed to enhance your living experience. 16' Ceilings, Pocket doors for indoor/outdoor living. Chefs Kitchen, Cocktail bar,12+ Seat Theater, Game Rm, Private Wellness spa, steam, sauna & gym. 2 home offices-never go to an office again. 5 Guest Bdrm's w/En suite baths. A Fairy Tale Wine Cellar Grotto, 7 Car Garage w/Gated driveway. Opulent, yet tranquil & welcoming - it has everything you need to work, play & relax. This sparkling jewel is one of a kind.
- Pool: Beach Entry, Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Drapes, Intercom, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, PORCLN
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 3
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $18,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||24x18||Entry Foyer, Formal, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||26x20||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||19x18||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Den||18x23||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Den||16x21||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||21x44||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Downstairs, Dressing Room, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x18||Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x16||Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||15x17||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||18x13||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres, Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 60113
- Acres: 1.380
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Portico, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Fountain, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Finished Interior, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 7
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$4,936,286 (72.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,285/sqft,
which is 61.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$86,697*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$49,498
- Association Fee:$430 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 371-0950 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada, Amelia Prentice-Keene.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2274174) located at Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-371-0950
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 14005 sqft and
is currently priced at $18,000,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 665 Dragon Peak Dr in Henderson is listed at $6,400,000.
This home on has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palisades and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2274174 has been posted on this site since 3/1/2021 (116 days ago).